Luxury Country Day Spa in Pitlochry, Perthshire, Scotland
You'll find an outdoor hot tub and sauna and 2 gorgeous treatment rooms.
Massage - what are the benefits?
There are many physical and emotional benefits to massage.
We've put together a few tips to help you
What should I wear / bring ?
- The atmosphere is relaxed and informal. We recommend that you come dressed for comfort
- Swimsuits should be worn in the hot tub and sauna.
- Pants must be worn for most treatments, if appropriate to your treatment we will provide you with disposable underwear.
- Do not wear jewellery in the spa. We are unable to accept liability for loss or damage incurred to your personal belongings.
- The use of mobile phones, personal music systems or computers are not permitted as this may be disturbing to others.
We will provide
- Use of robes, slippers and towels for spa experiences involving use of the hot tub and sauna.
- Hair and body shampoo is supplied in the shower.
- As you are our number one priority, it is imperative that we provide you with the maximum benefit of your treatment. Please plan your time carefully as all treatments are completed as scheduled; arriving late will unfortunately result in your treatment being shortened and lessen its benefit and enjoyemnt for you.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the spa or outdoor hot tub area.
- We request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment time, so that you can complete a health questionnaire and have plenty of time ot change and relax before your treatment. Time allocated for treatments includes consultation time.
- All treatments of 55 minutes or more include an additional complimentary 20 minute relax time with refreshments within the treatment room.
- Individual Treatments - 24 hours notice is required.
- Group Bookings and Exclusive use - 72 hours notice is required.
- Please see our full cancellation policy link at the bottom of the screen.